BEST RATE GUARANTEED
Canareef Resort Maldives guarantees that you will enjoy the best rate available at our resorts when you book with us online.
If you find a lower rate online on another site within 24 hours of your booking, we will match the lower rate and make available an additional 10% off at the point of check-out.
Please submit the Best Rate Guarantee Claim Form online and the rest will be taken care of. For queries, please contact us at +960 689 6677 or email email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
1. Guests must have a guaranteed and confirmed booking made via www.canareef.com
2. If you find a better rate online, submit the claim form via www.canareef.com within 12 hours of your booking confirmation on our website.
3. Claims must be completed with image of the page showing that the compared rate (or "competing rate") is available for booking and confirmation. This claim must be submitted at least 72 hours prior to arrival.
4. The above points 1-3 are applicable for claims to be valid.
5. The lower rate found must be for the same hotel and room category and for the exact same dates and number of guests. The rate must be inclusive of all taxes and service charge and exclude package inclusions such as transfers, meals etc.
6. The competing rate on the website must be available for booking at the time of processing the claim.
7. Canareef Resort Maldives will not process any claims if the competing rate is 3% less than the rate available on the Hotel’s website. Foreign exchange fluctuations may result in difference in online rates.
8. Any cancellations or amendments on www.canareef.com are subject to the booking conditions and rate policy stipulated.
9. Canareef Resort Maldives reserves the right and discretion to validate any claims. The Company’s decision is final.
10. The terms and conditions for Best Rate Guaranteed are subject to change without prior notice.
The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to:
- Unpublished or contracted / negotiated rates (e.g. corporate negotiated rates, group rates, meeting package rates and wholesaler rates).
- Rates or offers for members (in any form) through email marketing, membership programs or marketing channels and affiliates.
- Package or bundle rates that include meals, transport, airfare etc.
- Rates offered by opaque providers (e.g. Hotwire, Priceline) that do not provide the name or location of the hotel until after a reservation has been made; and
- Rates offered on last minute or late check-in portals or websites.